We’re going to try to start posting park feature updates more frequently. If you have specific requests, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Today’s update was written by Jacy Lentini.
- Moons Battleship rail
- 3-pack of jumps featuring a first jump at approximately 20ft, followed by 30ft & 35ft
- Small step-up jump to wall ride to zipper rail, following the 3-pack. We’re adding variety to the jump line with an option to hit some steel after catching air.
- Volcano bonk
- Fun table tops & small hits in our Progression side of the park.
- We also just added the J rail we built over the summer.
Current staff favorites include:
- Pole jam to bank coping rail
- Medium size hip
- 5-pack of tabletop jumps that are fun for all skill levels.
More to come!