At long last, Alpine Bowl Chair will open tomorrow. You may recall that last season, this chair was closed while we replaced a very specific part that could not be manufactured in-house. We are very excited to have this chair opening once again and we’re grateful for continued terrain expansion at Alpine. Snowmaking, Lift Maintenance, Grooming, and Lift Operations have all put a ton of work into getting this chairlift back online. Thanks, team!
Lift & Terrain Updates:
- Alpine Bowl Chair will open tomorrow and spin from 9am to 4pm, weather and conditions permitting.
- Charity will also be open and groomed at Alpine tomorrow.
- We continue to focus on repairing and replenishing snowmaking piles on the Palisades side. Hopefully, the incoming weather will allow us to start focusing on new spots.
We are entering a snowier weather pattern tonight, with the possibility of 4-12 inches (4 at 6,500 feet; closer to 12 at 8,200 feet). While the weather will clear for Thursday and Friday, another winter storm will enter on Saturday. While it’s early to call snow totals for this, we’re hoping that it’s promising. Keep an eye on it in our Weather Blog, written by Bryan Allegretto of OpenSnow.
WANT THIS BLOG TO COME TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX?
Sign up for our Mountain Operations email list, and we’ll send this blog directly to you every time we have an update. We’ll share another update soon. SUBSCRIBE NOW.
HOW TO GET OPERATIONS UPDATES THIS SEASON
Bookmark these pages:
Not wanting to check the website constantly? Try these other methods:
- Follow our Mountain Operations X (formerly Twitter) account
- Sign up for the Palisades Tahoe Ski & Ride Report (Weather Blogs + Conditions Blogs are included here)
- Download the Palisades Tahoe App
Do you have any requests for this season’s Operations Blogs? Topics you’d like to see covered or information you think is missing? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback.