Are you ready for some good vibes and groovy tunes? Lake Tahoe Reggae Festival at Palisades Tahoe is just around the corner, and we can’t wait to share the good times with you. To ensure you have an unforgettable experience, here are some tips and inside information so that you can make the most of the festival and have a smooth experience:
Check The Schedule In Advance
Festival & Box Office Hours
- Saturday: 11 am – 10pm
- Sunday: 11am – 10pm
- Friday: 12pm – 7pm
- Saturday: 10am – 10pm
- Sunday: 10am – 10pm
Food & Craft Vendors
It is going to be warm this weekend, with temps in the high 80s and low 90s expected. Saturday will be the hottest day of the festival. Dancing can be energy-consuming, and you’ll also be at a high elevation, so remember to stay hydrated throughout the event. We will have water stations available, so bring your refillable water bottles to quench your thirst.
Carpool and Use Public Transportation
Lake Tahoe Reggae Fest is a large, popular event. We will be closing some of our parking lots to accommodate the festival grounds, which means our parking capacity will be reduced. Please carpool or use public transportation to help reduce traffic congestion.
- Take the FREE local TART bus.
- Use TART Connect, a free app-based shuttle service that runs between Olympic Valley, Tahoe City, and other lakeside areas.
Ride Your Bike
Lake Tahoe Reggae Festival offers a free Bike Valet tent near the event’s main entrance. Look for a large 10 x 30 tent with Bike Valet signage. Event staff will be on-hand to watch your bike during the concert. Remember to bring lights for yourself and your bike for when the event ends at 10pm as darkness sets in.)
Know What You Can and Can’t Bring
- Proof of ticket purchased
- Credit/Debit card and/or cash
- Government-issued photo I.D.
- Positive vibes & big sunny smiles
- One empty water bottle or empty camel bag up to 2L (Max dimensions of bag 16.5 X 11.8 X 7.7 inches) for use at our free water refill stations
- Sunscreen & blankets (you’ll likely need both!)
- Blankets are allowed in the back half of the venue only (behind the soundboard).
- Dancing shoes, hula hoops, rings on your fingers, bells on your shoes, scarlet begonias tucked into your curls.
- Strollers or wagons to carry our youngest fans.
- Non-professional, point & shoot cameras (attached lenses must be smaller than 2 inches).
- NO weapons, fireworks, or explosives
- NO alcohol or illegal substances
- NO butane
- NO drones or aircraft
- NO pets (except legitimate service animals as covered by law)
- NO chairs, tents, pop-ups, canopies, or umbrellas
- NO squirt guns
- NO laser pens or similar focused light devices
- NO cameras with detachable lenses. Attached lenses must be smaller than 2 inches
- NO selfie sticks, Gopros, tripods
- NO glass containers
- NO outside beverages (exception is milk/formula for babies)
- NO outside food (reasonably-priced food is available inside the festival including vegan/vegetarian/gluten-free/dairy-free options)
- NO coolers of any size, large or framed backpacks
- NO unauthorized vendors
- NO unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, and promotional materials (including stickers, vending items, etc)
- NO bicycles or skateboards inside the festival grounds
- NO negative vibes – You’re at Lake Tahoe Reggae!
Store Your Belongings
Reserve a locker in advance so that you don’t have to worry about carrying your things around. Lockers come equipped with a universal phone charger. They are 8x12x18, leaving you plenty of space for backpacks or purses. Rentals are good for single-day or full-weekend use. RESERVE NOW.
No Overnight Parking
Per county regulations, we do not allow overnight parking in our lots. Even if you have a contained camper, trailer, or van, we cannot allow camping. Please expect to be out of our lots by 1am. If you find that you are inebriated or otherwise unable to drive home, you can contact security for assistance.
Capture The Moment
Lake Tahoe Reggae Fest at Palisades Tahoe is going to be filled with unforgettable moments. Don’t forget to tag both Palisades Tahoe (@palisadestahoe) and Lake Tahoe Reggae Festival (@laketahoereggaefestival) when you share your favorite photos and experiences of the festival’s magical memories.
Respect The Venue and Each Other
We want everyone to have an incredible time, so let’s create a welcoming and respectful atmosphere. Follow the festival guidelines, be mindful of your fellow festival-goers, and enjoy the music and festivities responsibly.
We can’t wait to see you at Reggae Fest at Palisades Tahoe, where the positive vibes, infectious rhythm, and good times will be in full swing. Let’s come together, dance, and celebrate the magic of reggae music amidst the beauty of the mountains.